Monday, January 7, 2008

To be Clean

I've had several comments on my "What I don't want entry" and let me assure you that I will be following up with a "what I do want" entry shortly. Promise.

Hippie Lawyer is doing a cleanse and I wanted to do it with her, but the timing is rough because of work and several other conflicts. So I have decided, in her honor and inspired by her, to do a cleanse of my own. It is a very very common cleanse called the Master Cleanse. The goal is to rid myself of impurities for several days in order to start the new year out fresh. A fresh start. I like the clean slate theory. I'll keep you posted on the outcome. As it stands right now I did the salt flush this morning and am sipping on some hot "lemonade" and I am feeling a little discomfort in the tummy. I'll keep you posted...

2 comments:

Caitlin said...

Yeah master cleanse! Together, we will evacuate ourselves.

Anonymous said...

sometimes a little tummy rumble isn't the worst thing. a clean start is always welcome and refreshing.