Exhausted.
I'm going to Russia (and Dublin in route) for one last review. Then I'm quitting and coming home to start the business and be with Love. It's time. I'm dreading the work (of going back to the audit staff for one last review), but am excited about the location & people. I will be home in Los Angeles, for good, in May.
I should not be living at home at 29 (I know this is an obvious statement but bear with me). I am detrimental to my parent's household. I will leave as soon as I can. Not because I do not love them and love coming home to them and love our time together, but because it is not the right place for me to be. I add a not good element to the household. They have their ways and I add a rift.
Getting a Visa to Russia is a bitch and more complicated than it should be.
I'll be in Moscow if anyone wants to come to visit me. PLEASE come to visit me. I promise to be nice, buy you food, and you'll get a free place to stay. OK, so maybe there will only be 7 or 8 hours of sunlight, and temperatures around 15 degrees, but I can make up for it with good Vodka?
I'm not even convincing myself.
6 comments:
Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my site, it is about the CresceNet, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . A hug.
Ah, but getting a visa to Russia is also such a blessing!!! :)
hilarious, I love your comments. And yes, living at home at the age of 29 is not advisable. Whenever I go home to visit, I realize how glad I am that I don't live at home and what weird patterns/routines my parents have. 3-day rule is key for going home.
Fly me to Russia and I promise to entertain you for a few days. Me + vodka = hours of hilarity.
Enjoy Russia - send pictures :)
And tell me more about the business...I seem to have missed something.
why exhausted?
Since I was little I've wanted to go to Russia. Have a great time!
I know in other cultures than mine, adult children live in harmony with their parents, but I don't understand how it works, because I couldn't do it.
Post a Comment