Wednesday, January 2, 2008

2008... What I Don't Want

In 2008 I do not want to...
1. Ignore my gut
2. Abuse my body
3. Let anyone else dictate (even inadverdently so) my major decisions
4. Fit a mold
5. Be a bad aunt
6. Read as much for pleasure (more for informative purposes)
7. Travel as much
8. Judge my friends without talking to them first
9. Define myself by my professional Status
10.Fear dependency

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful. Now how 'bout what you DO want?

Anonymous said...

You could be the first person I've met who lists something as they "don't" want to do as travel. Maybe you should amend it to "travel I am forced to participate in".

And I agree with Cait...what's on the "do want to do" list. My new catch-cry is "Dominate '08!" (made all the more emphatic with a punching air motion) :)