How is it possible that the last time I wrote was three months ago? My commitment to being a more steadfast blogger has failed again. But I do promise once I finish this staff role, I will be better, again. I will also create a new blog spot so I may start fresh. Although these last two years have been an amazing learning experience and time of growth and development for me, as I leave my 20’s and start the next phase a new blog must also follow.
But until then, I progress here.
The blog will be based in Florence, because that is where I am moving. I’m following Lark. He’s taken a role there and I am soon to follow. I am following my heart, sacrificing and committing for the first time. I am making big move. The long term commitment move. I’m playing my cards. Me, the one who has continually run, I’m in.
I cannot think about Florence yet. I am staying present. I am finishing this audit and trying my best to enjoy the little time I have left in New York. My update is this. My update for you, reader, is that I am staying present.
Wednesday, November 19, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment