She eloquently discussed 7 things of which she could not get enough of this summer and of late. She’s in Berkley, CA. I think this a wonderful idea and I will now respond from NYC:
1) Tasti-d-lite… I have a cold frozen sweet addiction. Tasti D quenches need and settles my shakes. It’s cold creamy smoothness makes my mouth insanely happy.
2) Kings of Leon… whether organizing the apartment or writing my workpapers they keep me bouncing and positive of mind.
3) The NYC specialty markets… this includes the farmer’s markets with their brightly colored seasonal fruits & veggies as well as the little cornor specialty stores selling us fresh mozzarella from Italy and fresh roasted coffee from Nicaragua. Hmmm….
4) Cooking! I’ve been traveling for two years now with no access to a place to cook on a regular basis. I’m making elaborate treats 1-2 meals a day. It’s wonderful.
5) Making love to my boy whenever I’d like… no explanation needed, really. I am finally with him on a daily basis and my attraction to him seems endless. I can touch him and look in his beautiful blue eyes whenever I damn well please.
6) The view of the green overgrowth in “my backyard” from our bed and the upstairs of the apartment. It sooths my eyes.

7) Walking… up and down the streets of Manhattan. Exploring the neighborhood, neighboring neighborhoods and the park. I could walk for hours.
That’s it. Thanks for making me think about it my little hippie lawyer. I love you.
2 comments:
I'm so glad you are appreciating where you are right now and I'm glad we got to talk this weekend. Would love to have more talks again soon. MWAH! L, C
OMG I love it!! YAY!! So glad you were inspired. I love thinking of you there in that bustling city. Can't wait to connect. LOVING YOU SO!!! Love, Caitlin
Post a Comment