Tuesday, April 22, 2008

FINALLY Spring, in Moscow!

The sun came out in Moscow today. It’s BEATUIFUL outside. Given, still only 40 degrees, but beautiful none the less. This city looks different when the sun is out. The signs don’t seem quite so foreign to me, and the people seemed a little brighter. More smiles… well, at least when I smiled at people this morning they didn’t grimace at me. I wonder if everyone was more positive, or if my perception is just brighter.

Positivity (is that word?) seems to be following me, too. Earth day was yesterday and everyone knew it and sent out great little notes. I learned lots. Hilary won Pennsylvania (and although I’m not completely sure I’m on board with her, I do like a good race). J There’s the sun this morning, and the work here is going well. Not stressful and I’m enjoying the team and the clients.
I was supposed to go to St. Petersburg this weekend but I think I may forgo that in order to work and sleep… and explore Moscow a little bit more. Also, I would like to head down to someplace warm for a couple of days to escape Moscow… maybe the weekend of the 3rd or the 8th. Southern Spain? Mallorca? Cairo? The options are

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

are you close enough to Asia to head that way???