Just as a quick update, for those of you who use this to follow me (all 3 of you, ha). I'm currently in Atlanta, GA. I'm working here with "the staff" again and have decided to put my new professional adventure off for a while. I did this for multiple reasons and they have morphed in to multiple new reasons. I originally I came back to corporate America because of the chance to go to Russia and to make some additional quick money. Obviously, I never got sent to Russia. And being back, I have slowly fallen in love with my new team (the are just spectacular... all 7 of them) and am, actually, really enjoying the work again too. I mean, I still know it's not right for me, and I know that it's not where I ultimately want to be, but it feels right for me now. It feels right for me here. And just to touch back to my "what I don't want" resolutions, I'm still able to follow all of them outside of the "travel less". But even that one is OK because I'm able to stay stationary here in Atlanta, for the next several months... maybe even through the summer if I decide to stay longer. Most importantly, I stay in this organization because I am enjoying it and because I choose to. Not because I feel the need to "fit a professional mold" or follow footsteps that I didn't create myself.
I miss love. And all the distracting work, and random Saturday night kisses can't solve that. He requires me to be with him and, yet again, I put that off. He is my future and at some point I'm going to need to not run in the opposite direction of that.
29 huh? It doesn't feel like it.
Wednesday, February 13, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Thank you! Being happy is where it's at...don't let it be false happy or facade happy though or you are only avoiding other things. happy birthday again...love you.
have a friend in athens,ga...would love to make a trip to see you both some weekend maybe...will see what time off is like.
Post a Comment