Wednesday, February 13, 2008

2008... What I do want

As a recommendation from one of my favorite people in the world... at 6:30 on this birthday morning of mine (which, by the way, just happens to be right about when I was actually born!) I will complete my never completed Near Years resolution (of sorts). The "What I Do Want" list... which follows up the "What I don't Want" list:

2008 - What I want

1. Listen to my body (sleep when it says sleep, eat when it says eat, and play when it says play).
2. Worry less about what people may be saying about me behind my back (family included).
3. Continue to work on my patience.
4. Only one cup of coffee per day.
5. Enjoy the present (worry less about what I don't have or where I ultimitly want to be)
6. Be good to those who are good to me
7. End each day with a thank you

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like the list and can definitely commiserate with many of those desires. HAPPY BIRTHDAY BEAUTIFUL!!! all my love on your birthday!

Anonymous said...

Happy belated my dear! Love you much