Thursday, November 8, 2007

Assuming Responsibility

All choices have been mine. Mine with a little voice chiming in… who’s voice that is, and where it came from is something I’m still trying to figure out. Or is that just placing blame? So maybe I don't figure out where the other voice came from, maybe I just figure out what now.

Pretty friggen wise (I haven’t worked very much with Astrologers, but who knew!?):

“According to California astrologer Stephen Arroyo, author of Astrology, Karma nd Transformation, “The quality of the entire experience and the extent to which it is felt to be a “difficult’ time depends entirely on how one has lived during the previous twenty-nine years.” If you have been pursuing an unsuitable vocation or merely fulfilling someone else’s expectations, Saturn can be relentless in prodding you to make adjustments.”

I’m not usually a strong believer in much of Astrology, but the idea of “Saturn Returning” in my 29th year, makes sense to me. And when I read this article, I felt as if I was reading about myself (Thanks Cait-8):

Http://newage-directory.com/saturnhtml

“Saturn strips away illusions and points out limitations, allowing you to view yourself in a harsh, often unflattering light… Saturn Return almost always requires some major adjustments in lifestyle, attitudes, and relationships. Anything you have outgrown, or have tolerated but not found satisfying, must end now or be altered to meet your emerging needs. According to Hand, “Consciously or unconsciously, you are pruning your life of everything that is not relevant to what you really are as a human being.”

“Saturn Return is one of the most crucial turning points you ever experience, when you assume the greatest responsibility of all: responsibility for your own life.”

Here goes.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Lovely.