I started this blog just a little under two years ago. My original purpose was to 1) reflect 2) sort through the bull shi- in my head and 3) keep people with me in spirit although I was traveling so much. I think, for a time, it served that exact purpose- quite well. But I've moved away from it now and I have on to a different phase of my life. I don't write here because I no longer feel associate to it. I'm married. I live in Italy. I'm not working like a crazy woman anymore. In fact, I'm not working at all. The girl I was when I started "Adventures of a Girly Auditor" is not the girl I am now. Thank you, Girly Auditor Blog, for giving me an outlet. And thank you, faithful readers, for following along with my insanity. Today, I'll start a new blog that will commence a new point in my life... and I'll just go from there. Thanks again, I'll be in touch.
picture - 07/2007 (start of the blog) ...

picture - near today 5/24/2009....

1 comment:
Much love, my dear. Keep me posted on the new blog.
Post a Comment